Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Crazy Lil Thing Called ....


Hey there sweetie..!!!

Its been about 10 minutes since I hung up after talking to you.. and guess what… I miss you already. Crazy isn’t it?
Well I was never good at expressing emotions, so I figured I’ll just write about them… and noo you are never gonna get to read this… atleast not till im prepared…
There’s a lot I need to talk to you about… a lot I need to say…
Sometimes I wonder… when will I ever be able to tell you, exactly how I feel about you… without getting my throat all caught up, without having tears threatening to flow, without making a fool of myself… I wonder…
Every moment I spend with you is precious. You have no idea how I long to catch a glimpse of you, or just to hear your voice, spend time with you… and to create memories that’ll last forever…
I love the way you laugh (at your own sad jokes..,!!!) The way you look at me, the way you irritate me, the way you get all cranky and grumpy sometimes, the way you whisper sweet nothings in my ear when no one’s watching… more importantly, the way you love me.. THAT I love the most…
Every time we plan to meet, I can hardly wait! You make me feel like a small child, longing for the summer. The anticipation starts building, time goes by so slowly.. until I finally see you. And then my face breaks into a smile… like always. You look at me.. And your eyes say it all… and I feel like iv never been away..
Well, all Im saying here is that we’ve got something really special going on here.. I hope you realise that.. Lets not let anything ruin that… because nothing else is worth it…
You are, without doubt, the most beautiful thing in my life right now…
And I thank you for that
Love you
Always..

P.S: hope that felt ‘nice’… lol…

4 comments:

  1. Whoaaa! That is somethin really precious uve got going on there... Its good that u see that.

    God Bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAHHH... i must say... this is something so beautiful u have written...
    i mean... ppl who dont even knw u guys togeder can fall in love with this paragraph, at the very moment.. coz i have...!!!

    god bless you guys... !!!

    ReplyDelete