Thursday, April 15, 2010

testimonials from orkut...


Elaine Dsouza

SANDU..dats what i call her...1st of all,shes my sweetest n dearest frnd..iv know her 4 more dan 10 years now..Sandu is dam sweet,caring,ready to help any1 wit all her heart,a very focused person n hw can i 4get a big john abraham fan.. i like him 2...but u can hav him..k...c what a nice frnd i am...!haha....Thanks Sandu 4 evrythng uv done 4 me...be it teaching me accounts,lending me notes n dvds n many other thngs i cant remember at dis point of time..uv alwz been thr 4 me whn i needed ur help...i know at times i act a lil crazy...thanx 4 bearing up wth me..

Trust me,ur 1 in a million sweety..nd a perfect frnd...all u ppl out thr r dam lucky 2 hav a frnd lik Sandu..coz i dnt think God has made many like her

Just want 2 let u know dat i feel blessed 2 hav a frnd lik u...No matter what,ul alwz b my dearest,cutest n no 1 pal...n i promise 2 b thr 4 u anytime u need my help.U hav a dam cute smile,so keep smiling alwz..ur a Jewel indeed..stay lik dis 4evr..God bless..CHEERS..U rock girl

Betsy Varghese


hmmm where 2 start....thankz for being my frnd ....u hav loads of patience coz u hav managed 2 put up with me..i am fully aware of wat a pest i hav been...u r a wonderful person i kno no need 2 mention it an a gr8 listener....thankz for all the advice u hav given me an i'll keep in mind 2 be POSITIVE ..hey tats abt all i can manage 2 put down but i'll miss u once i m gone..take care...

Basil Mendonca


Hmmm......for all of you who dont know, this little "ANGEL" here is SANDRA (from Bandra who is sweet and naughty.....of course she has to be naughty) She is an ANGEL bcoz she gives more than what she takes. (don't break your heads about the "give and take" part.... u'll cum to kno wen u start hanging out wit her)
Well to begin with I used to see her since the 5th standard, but did'nt speak much (coz I was a weird guy who hated talking to girls.) but ever since i started talking to her, I liked it (and wanted more of it) and now that we are constantly chat and hangout often, we have managed to change each other. (i.e. I spoilt her & she improved me)
Apart from all this she is an amazing teacher, a big Sean Kingston, Brad Pitt and John Abraham fan (sorry for spoiling those John Abraham posters), loves to eat kulfi (be it rain, sleep or snow), Loves animals (like me) especially cats and boy!!! she surely flips over flowers and she also loves doing all the girly stuff which would include dancing (i.e. jiving)
But the most amazing fact about her is.... she has these really beautiful eyes and that sweet girly smile and........heck I can't think of n e thing more(coz i look better....just kidding) but yeah..... she has a very caring nature, (so much so that even if you're on the list of annoying people, she'd want to know how u doing??) she is very understanding & kept me going wen I thought of giving up....(on many things)
Well all I'd like to say is (its an SMS u sent me, but it suits u better.) "the world gives me a million reasons to hate it, but then I think of you and tell myself how can i hate this world.... wen u make it seem like paradise." Thanx for playing a major part in my world....... and I hope u continue to be a part of it. Bye. Tc.

Ozzie Fernandes

I'll start by introducing you to sandra who is from bandra. She has been one of my closest girl......................... friend. She's also been complaning that i have not writen a testimonial for her so I thought of being generous and writing one. She's smart, hardworking and for all the guys she's single(hehehe). Her career also comes first, a book worm(Sorry to say) padhaku type cause she's always with books. She has a very cute smile and also feels that my smile is better than her's.........lol, Honestly speaking a sweet friend who always be there. Words not enough to describe so I'll end it here. Pls give me a chocolate now cause i've writen all goody things about u. Cheers!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment